About the Role
Service Leader, Contact Centre
If you are looking to join a dynamic and diversified team in a fast paced environment that values and respects both its customers and employees then Tribal Wi-Chi-Way-Win Capital Corporation (TWCC) will be an excellent fit for you. Reporting to the Manager, Operations and Client Success, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing, motivating and coaching Customer Service Representatives to achieve exemplary customer service, in terms of productivity and call quality targets. This role will primarily focus on performance management and building a customer first culture, in which the Customer Service Representatives are able to provide consistent high quality services in a hybrid model.
Qualifications and Experience
• Post-Secondary Education or a High School Diploma with minimum of 2 years Management experience in a contact centre environment;
• Knowledge of contact centre methodologies and operational principles including workforce management, scheduling, adherence, reporting, and budgeting;
• Coaching and Mentorship experience required;
• Proven ability to interpret and communicate moderate to complex data;
• Excellent communication skills (listening/verbal/written) and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Proven problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills;
• Prior customer service experience and the ability to understand and react to customer needs;
• Demonstrated understanding of customer escalation principles highly preferred;
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills;
• Ability to build team dynamics and take steps to help lead the team to accomplish goals.
Summary of Accountabilities
▪ Responsible for coaching Customer Service Representatives (one-on-ones) on a regular basis, providing them with performance feedback and development of action plans to meet performance targets;
▪ Development of Customer Service Representatives career path by providing support and resource tools to assist them with their future career progression.
▪ Maintaining and updating team’s performance for all necessary KPI’s on a daily basis;
▪ Provide ongoing support regularly to assist Customer Service Representatives with the product and process, while also identifying any issues.
▪ Review team and individual performance reports regularly to identify trends and issues requiring action or investigation;
▪ Responsible for delivering measurable and sustainable results, by inspiring continuous improvement initiatives, while managing the development and delivery of initiatives that contribute to improving the overall operating performance of the organization;
▪ Attend and participate in Service Leader meetings, while also conducting team meetings regularly, to ensure common understanding of issues to provide consistency of action.
▪ Perform Quality listening for calls regularly to assess both the customer experience, and the Customer Service Representative performance, as well as to identify borrowers irritants and trends; ▪ Provide feedback on quality listening during meetings to provide consistency across the unit;
▪ Actively participate in assisting with taking customer calls, during high call volume periods;
▪ Participate in handling escalated customer calls daily, based on the customer requesting a supervisor’s expertise to resolve their immediate concern of an account.
▪ Responsible for analyzing escalated reports and generating reports monthly.
TWCC is an employer with a highly competitive compensation and benefit structure that is based on qualifications and experience. Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday, 4:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Please submit a resume and cover letter outlining your salary expectations, including three references to attn: Service Leader at email@example.com or upload your resume and cover letter via https://careers.twcc.ca/
Closing date for applications is Friday, February 9, 2024. We thank all those who apply. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.